A very luxurious 5 star hotel in Belek, Antalya, Kempinski Hotel The Dome offers everything you expect and more. It is always important to them to make sure that you receive the best deals and services. They will make you the centre of their attention and fulfil all your requirements.
Kempinski Hotel The Dome is situated in Kadriye near Belek, a 25-minute drive from Antalya International Airport and 45 minutes from Antalya city centre.
Kempinski Hotel The Dome Belek won a 2012 Travelers’ Choice Award in the category of Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Turkey.
Rooms and Suites
- Rooms:Experience the warmth of Turkish Hospitality at Kempinski Hotel The Dome and relax with all the comforts of home. Elegantly decorated Seljuk style rooms mingle perfectly with modern architecture.
For a taste of luxury you can choose rooms that overlook either the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean or emerald green pine forests.
- Suites: Their marvellous suites are waiting to provide you with every comfort, featuring unique Seljuk architecture reinterpreted in a modern style with Kempinski luxury. Kempinski Suites are perfect for those who want to bask in the Mediterranean landscape, with a view of calm blue waters.
- Villas: To give extra privacy for you and your loved ones, their villas have been designed so you can have a place of your own, with unlimited comfort and the ultimate in Kempinski elegance. When you book your holiday at Kempinski Hotel The Dome Villas, it feels as if you’re coming home.
The Dome offers a variety of sports and leisure facilities that suit the needs of their business and leisure guests alike.
- Antalya Golf Club: Kempinski Hotel The Dome offers unrivalled possibilities for golf lovers in co-operation with the adjacent Antalya Golf Club. Guests at the hotel can enjoy the rare privilege of direct access to The PGA Sultan and The Pasha courses. The PGA Sultan and The Pasha, designed by leading architects European Golf Design, together with design consultant and Senior Tour professional David Jones, provide not only a challenge to golfers of all abilities but also wonderful surroundings in which to enjoy your game. The playing surfaces, second to none in their quality, stunning landscapes and perfect weather all combine for an unforgettable golfing experience.
- Spa&Fitness: At 3600 m², The Dome Sanitas Spa and Thalasso Centre is one of the largest spa facilities in Turkey. The Dome Sanitas Spa provides the best relaxation for both your body and soul, with its range of massages, beauty treatments, Turkish hammam, sauna and Thalasso pool. Their luxurious private treatment rooms ensure that you will have a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Moreover, you may keep yourself fit and healthy by exercising in their Fitness Centre.
The Fitness Centre features the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment, and is available for use free of charge for their guests. Their Fitness Centre pool is open between 06.30 and 20.00, and you can train under the guidance of their Personal Fitness Trainer from 08.30 to 13.00 and from 15.30 to 20.00.
- Beach&Pools: Kempinski Hotel The Dome features a vast 2123 m² outdoor swimming pool consisting of connecting ‘lagoons’ and a beautiful sandy beach greeting the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. There is also a heated 122 m² indoor pool, an outdoor and indoor children’s pool and an 82 m² Thalasso pool available. We also provide pavilions on their private beach for those who wish to try something more exclusive. A bar in the centre of the main pool is available for swimmers.
- Water Sports: Available Water Sports activities: Diving, Parasailing, Tandem, Jet ski, Water ski, Surf courses, Catamaran, Banana tour, Ringo tour.
- Tennis: The Dome offers three clay tennis courts that face the moderately mild sun of the morning and are shaded in the afternoon. Tennis lessons are available by appointment at Reception.
- Side and Manavgat: See a breathtaking waterfall in the morning, followed by a day of bazaar shopping, food, and a tour of the ancient city at Side. A must-do for those who like some retail therapy with history.
- Tahtalı Cable Car: Soar toward the heavens as you travel on one of longest cable car journeys in the world. An unparalleled experience awaits you as you take in the spectacular view from 2365 m at the Tahtalı peak. Take amazing photographs of the landscape below, and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- Jeep and Quad Safari: A perfect day out for those who like a more energetic and interactive excursion, the Jeep and quad safaris will get your adrenaline pumping and provide a day full of excitement and fun. Explore the expansive canyons and challenging terrain to your heart’s content.
- Trip to Pamukkale: Journey into a surreal landscape of hot springs, travertines, and carbonate mineral terraces as you explore Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hieropolis. Enjoy amazing views while you swim among the ancient ruins in Cleopatra’s thermal pool.
- Antalya Old City, Aspendos, and Perge: Disappear inside the walls of the old city, in the heart of Antalya, for this tour of local history and culture. Start the day with a visit to the Aspendos ancient amphitheatre, the ruins at Perge, and a stop at the Kurşunlu waterfall.
- Cliff Diving: The definitive choice for adrenaline junkies, their cliff diving excursion will literally take you to the edge, as their experienced instructors guide you through everything you need to know to safely enjoy the thrill and rush of cliff diving.
- Demre, Myra, and Kekova: Travel back in time as you discover the land of Santa Claus himself! Visit the church of St. Nicholas, who was from the area, take a boat tour to the island of Kekova, and visit the stunning Lycian tombs and ancient amphitheatre at Myra.
- Fire of Anatolia: Experience the finest in entertainment as the Fire of Anatolia dance troupe wows you with an unbelievable show of lights, music, and dancing like you’ve never seen before. The show is an absolutely astounding series of performances that will leave you wanting more.
- Birthdays and Anniversaries: Let us help you make your special day absolutely perfect with the birthday and anniversary tour packages. A trip to the cliffs of the Antalya coast affords wonderful views of the sea, while you and your guests enjoy champagne, cake, and even cliff diving if you wish!
- Golf School: To help golfers of all abilities achieve amazing results, working closely with what the golfer does naturally, allowing them to receive maximum enjoyment and play to their true potential is their purpose. With a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, we will equip you with the required drills and swing thoughts that make efficient and lasting improvements to your game.
- Transfers by luxury cars, boat or helicopter: We can arrange a helicopter, a yacht or even a jet transfer for you! Book a speedboat or an exhilarating helicopter transfer to explore the coastline while drinking champagne, or simply choose one of their perfectly designed luxury cars to travel in ultimate comfort.
- The Dome Concierge Service: We will be more than happy to make all your arrangements: dining reservations, airport transfers, tour arrangements and tee time bookings.
- Business Center & Internet Access: Whether you are on a business trip or a family holiday, you still have things to keep up with – checking your e-mails, catching up with your colleagues or just updating your Facebook photos. You may easily connect to their free wireless internet anywhere in the hotel, or stop by the Business Centre in the lobby. Please contact reception for printing, scanning, copying and faxing services.
- Kids Club: They welcome their little guests aged between four and twelve in their Kids Club. They will be entertained by their Kids Club staff from 09.00 to 12.30 and from 13.00 to 17.30. The Kids Club is located just by the children’s pool and is close to the beach. We can also provide a standard babysitting service if you require.
- Hair Salon: Refresh your look and experience a whole new you! Kempinski Hotel The Dome Hair Salon is the perfect place to renew and refresh yourself when you just need a little extra boost.
The city of Antalya lies between the south of the majestic Taurus Mountains and the shores of the Mediterranean Sea with its beaches of fine sand, vistas of rare and rugged beauty, many ancient ruins, hidden coves and alluring vacation getaways.
Just 30 minutes from Antalya and its international airport, Belek is establishing itself as an exclusive golf destination of worldwide renown on Turkey’s central Mediterranean coast. Belek is also the ideal base to explore the fascinating ancient harbour city of Antalya, now a bustling metropolis; Aspendos with its breathtaking Roman amphitheatre; or Side, a popular seaside town once chosen by Marcus Antonius and Cleopatra for a romantic tryst.
Taxis in Turkey are charged by meter. Metered taxis are charged according to the official price issued by the government. Taxis have day and night rates.
Their transfer service is 70 euros each way and will be provided via Mercedes Vito, which has sufficient space for passengers, golf clubs and your luggage.
Address and Contact Details
Kempinski Hotel The Dome
Yeni Mahalle Uckumtepesi Caddesi No 20-2 Kadriye
07500, Antalya Turkey
Tel +90 242 710 1300
Fax +90 242 725 5575
Maxx Royal now offers you a unique holiday experience beyond your dreams. Located in Belek, the facility also accommodates the Montgomerie Golf Course, which was designed by the world-renowned name of the golf world Colin Montgomerie.
Get ready to experience unlimited services and privileges from the moment you step inside! After having cordially received at Maxx Royal doors, everything becomes very distinct and special for you.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE?
Located within Maxx Royal, Maxx Royal Shopping Arcade, business center, real estate & property, laundering & dry cleaning, boutique, jewelers, giftware, opticians and market are amongst the facilities offered. What else were you looking for? Most things you may require during your visit are available at Maxx Royal such as silverware, car rental, ladies & gents hairdressers, doctor, nurse, photographer and wireless internet.
BEACH AND PIERS:
You will thoroughly enjoy the privileges offered at Maxx Royal, some of which are the 300 m long deep blue coastline under the Mediterranean sun, the sea deck with several pavilions, specially designed pavilions for villas, and stylish sun lounges.
Maxx Royal offers its elite guests the opportunity to experience the blue flag beaches of Mediterranean and sunbath at the green beach islands under the palm trees. You are in for a treat as you sip tropical cocktails on your special design sun launches or try some of the snacks specifically prepared for you.
Indoor pool, indoor kids pool, heated sea water outdoor pool, main pool, adult pool, terrace pool and relax pool are amongst the ones on offer at Maxx Royal… You can enjoy the pools, each with different dimensions and technological features and open for services in summer or winter months depending on their location and characteristics.
Aqua park offering ten water slides with different features will become an indispensable place of entertainment throughout the whole day for you. An entertainment area located on a quite large territory attracts attention with its special design, sound and light effects and distinctive technological features.
With all the rooms designed as suites in Maxx Royal, the world of privileges, there is a great number of accommodation varieties that you can select in accordance with your taste and likings. You will feel at home whatever your choice, whether it is the main building, Laguna or Terrace Homes or one of the villas at Montgomerie. Maybe you will feel even more comfortable…
GOLF IN BELEK:
One of the most popular holiday regions of the recent years, Belek is an ideal destination for golf fans worldwide with its large green areas complimenting the deep blue sea. With large surface area and well maintained technological infrastructure, these courses are in a serious competition with their rivals worldwide.
Having the only fifteen 18 hole different courses along the 10 km coast line, designed by famous architects and supported by 50 x 5 star hotels, golf in Belek is well ahead of its rivals in the Mediterranean region.
THE MONTGOMERIE MAXX ROYAL:
An unforgettable golf experience awaits you in the Montgomerie Maxx Royal. With its courses designed by one of the best golf players in the world, Colin Montgomerie, The Montgomerie at Maxx Royal is the most ostentatious golf facility in Belek, combining quality, unique design and presentation.
Where is Maxx Royal?
Situated in the port side region, one of the most exquisite corners of Belek, Maxx Royal is conveniently close to city centre and other transportation points. With its location which is 35 km to the airport, 45 km to Antalya centre and only 1 km to Belek, it offers high quality service to guests all year round.
To make reservation and get more information:
Maxx Royal Call Center
+90 (242) 444 62 99
Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa
İskele Mevkii Belek, Antalya, Turkey
Antalya is the largest city on the Turkish Mediterranean coast, and is one of the hubs of the so-called Turkish Riviera. Because of the archaeological and natural riches of the area, Antalya is also known as the Turkish Riviera. The sun, sea, nature and history combine to form a very popular resort, highlighted by some of the cleanest beaches in the Mediterranean. The 630km shoreline of the province is liberally scattered with ancient cities, harbours, memorial tombs and beaches, secluded coves and lush forests, many of which are easily accessible from the city.
With its palm-lined boulevard, internationally-acclaimed marina, and old castle with traditional architecture, all set amidst a modern city, Antalya is a major tourist centre in Turkey. In addition to the wide selection of hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops, the city also plays host to a number of sporting events throughout the year, like international beach volleyball, triathlon, golf tournaments, archery, tennis and canoeing competitions. The Cultural Centre, which opened in 1995, hosts cultural and art events in the fields of music, theatre, and creative arts. The main area of interest in the city is central old quarter within the Roman walls, known as Kaleici, and there are many good museums.
Kumluca and the many coves between Antalya and Finike are home to some of the most famous holiday resorts in Turkey, like Kemer, Camyuva, Belek, Cirali and Adrasan. Closer to the city, Konyaalti is 3 km on west of the city, and Lara beach is 10 km on east and well connected by minibus. Read more
Turkey opens its de luxe doors for the primrose path of precious visitors by indicating the grandiose travel city, Antalya. Deciding to take a rest in a beach city, you should consider Antalya once again as it really deserves all the affirmative comments. What makes it a magnificent city is hidden in its shining beaches, luxurious hotels entailing what you may desire, and historical places covering your expectations about sightseeing.
Antalya is located on a cliff in the southern part of Anatolia peninsula, and it commits its name to the memories as the shining star of Mediterranean Sea. It is the home of counties which are famous for their vacation facilities. Mostly travelled counties are Kaş, Alanya, Manavgat and Kemer.
Antalya has a reputation for its golden beaches. Cleopatra and Incekum beaches are in the west of Antalya and they are 2 km. Cleopatra beach is well-known with a myth that Cleopatra goes this seaside to take a shower. Lara and Konyaalti are slices of paradise with translucent turquoise waters, crowded beach bars and clubs. The other beaches are Kale (Demre), Patara, Adrasan, Finike, Tekirova, Phaselis and Ulas beaches.
Historical places are another source for attracting many tourists every year. Olympus, between Adrasan and Kemer, is a place with ruins that are fragmentary and it is found on 2nd century BC. The ancient city of Aspendos became famous with its theatre. Termessos, necropolis in the Mediterranean, has remnants of an agora, theatre and an odion. The other historical places that must be visited are Kaleiçi, Hadrianus, Perge, Sillyon, Phaselis, Limyra, Arycanda, Demre (Myra), the church St. Nicholas, Simena, Kekova, Patara, and Xanthos.
After showing off the historical excellence of Antalya, it is time to talk about its natural beauties. Manavgat Waterfall is a beauty for the lovers of the nature and has a quite high flow rate. Karain Cave is in the 31 km. north-west of Antalya. Sarapsa Inn, Kursunlu Waterfalls, Duden Waterfalls, Chimaera, Koprulu Kanyon, Beldibi Cave, Saklikent, Kirkgoz Inn, Alara Inn & Citadel, and Evdir Inn are the most precious sightseeing areas in Antalya.
In terms of accommodation, Antalya has many alternatives with its luxurious hotels. Madran Palace, with its five stars, offers suites, restaurants and facilities which can just be dreamed. Dedeman Hotel having hotels in many cities has the reputation of best in Antalya. With its fabulous beachfront pools and great waterslides Delphin Palace Hotel is among the bests in Antalya. In luxurious and comfortable hotel Kervansaray Kundu Hotel, you can enjoy Turkish bath.
In conclusion, if you have only one reason to take a vacation to Antalya, we present you much more reasons to get the pleasure of Antalya. The advantage of Antalya with so many beauties and attractions must not be missed.
Alanya is not only heaven for your summer vacation with its natural beauty, long summer time, historical and cultural background, and sport, entertainment activities but also faster developing tourism centre with its accommodation and transportation facilities in Mediterranean Sea. The eight month between April and November is warm enough for tourists to feel the sunlight.
Alanya is a beautiful holiday centre of modern hotels and motels, numerous fish restaurants and cafes and bars. In the old town you find many old houses, towers and mosques, as well as a nice small harbour. But of course Alanya’s big attraction is its beaches, long swaths of sand to west and east. Beautiful sandy Cleopatra beach lies to the west of the resort while the fine sands of Alanya beach stretch to the east. If you like nightlife, it has a wide choice of night-spots located at the edge of town. Take a walk from lively bars to late-night discos.
As it is mentioned, Alanya has many historical areas for the ones who like discovering new wonders. Alanya castle with its 83 towers and length of 6.5 km was constructed by the sultan of Seljuk Empire Alaaddin Keykubat. The surviving castle reflects the importance of the city in Seljuk times. Formed with red stones, Red Tower (Kızıl Kule) is the other ancient structure. You can also visit Seljuk shipyard, Alara castle, Hasbahce Koskü. Apart from these, Alanya has a famous cave named Damlatas. If you enjoy exploring you should visit the Damlatas Cave to see the eerie misshapen rock formations.
Its hotel facilities make you feel the comfort of your home. With its 5 stars Utopia World offers you that comfort. The hotel is decorated in the style of the historic glitter of the ancient city and is located in Kargicak, offering a number of facilities. Hotel Justiniano Sunrise Katya is able to entertain you thanks to its capacity of 182 rooms and 400 beds. Delphin De Luxe Resort settled in the middle of palm trees and a colourful garden. Delphin De Luxe will be your permanent address for the perfect high class holiday. The Sara Hotel is directly at the beautiful and historical Kleoptara beach in Alanya. To the city centre it is only a few minutes and to the airport Antalya 125 km.
In the end, the descriptions are not enough to understand Alanya. Alanya is a city should be visited when words can not tell you the legend of Alanya. You just not be satisfied with what you hear, go and tell it with your own words.
Travel to Side, Side Vacations, Side Attractions, Antalya’s Best Destinations, Historical Vacations in Turkey, Antalya Vacations
Located along the coast of Mediterranean, Side is one of the fastest growing holiday places in Antalya Turkey. Under the shining sun, Side offers azure blue to its visitors.
Side has historical places dating back to ancient times. Built in 167 A.D. by architect Zeno, Aspendos is a famous theatre. It has 40 rows of marble banks in it used to accommodate 15,000 people. It was built as a gift to the city, and it has been preserved well for now. The other attraction is the Temples of Apollo and Athena. Dedicated to Athena and Apollo, the temples were built in the second half of the second century A.D. To add, you can visit Byzantine hospital, built in 6th century B.C. and Nymphaeum . The main beauty of Side is its waterfall named as Manavgat. The refreshing voice of the waterfall on your ears, you spend your time in its restaurants and shops, buying carpets, jewellery and leather goods.
It is famous for ancient baths named spa. A steam sauna and heated rooms are available under the floor, including refreshment rooms. Leisure activities in the area include horse riding and white water rafting. Also, you can spend your time with water sports.
For the ones who like night life, there are many options to choose. It has a lively bars and clubs in the coast. OXYD is the biggest disco in Side.
Side has many hotels differentiating according to prices. In The Sunrise Queen Hotel with five stars, you will see the service and facilities with high standards. Hotel is situated right on the beautiful sandy beach. Located in Kumkoy, Papillon Muna has 294 standard rooms ‘120 hotel rooms, 174 bungalow standard rooms’. Situated right on the beach in Titreyen Göl, The Grand Prestige Hotel is an ideal place to relax. Located in Manavgat, Linda Hotel has 165 rooms, 330 beds. 2 restaurants, 4 bars, disco.
All in all, by stepping towards Side, you see the historical glory and natural richness. For your vacation plans, make a point to visit this place while in Turkey.