Adam Noah Levine is an American guitarist, singer and songwriter. He’s the vocalist for the pop rock group Maroon 5. Born in March 18, 1979, Los Angeles, California to Jewish his parents Fred Levine and Patsy Noah. Levine has Jewish bloodline on both parent, but according to The Jewish Chronicle who interviewed Levine he rejected formal religious practice but considers Jewish as more-generalized way of life.
With his band Maroon 5, Levine raise his name into a fame, won 3 Grammy award, and sold over 10 million album in US and 15 million worldwide. Lately, he also a coach in the Voice reality show.
But since it’s tattoos site, so we’ll talk about Adam Levine Tattoos. And this is a few information I gathered about Adam Levine Tattoos.
Adam Levine tattoos dwell of triple 2′s on his forearm. This intends the first studio room number Maroon 5 recorded in. The shark represents his nickname, the paw print is for Frankie, the city name of his home town, Los Angeles on his shoulder. The dove and cherry blossoms was something he had done in remembrance of 9/11. He has a guitar on his forearm, a big tiger on his other. The “x” is the Romanist numeric for ten which he and jesse assembled when SAJ hit platinum it was also their ten year anniversary as a banda.
The ‘Los Angeles’ tattoo you previously saw belongs to none other than Maroon 5 vocalist/guitarist Adam Levine! The inked-out, dreamy pop-rocker has a special adoration for L.A., where he grew up, so he decided to pay tribute to the city and get it stamped permanently on his arm in black, cursive lettering.
As you can see, Levine has a plethora of other tattoos aside from the homage to Los Angeles. He also has a tiger imprinted on his right arm, a shark on his right side, plus many, many more. At the rate he’s going, we wouldn’t be surprised if the ‘Misery’ singer has a full sleeve on his right arm in a few short years! After all, there’s no room left on his other arm!
A very luxurious 5 star hotel in Belek, Antalya, Kempinski Hotel The Dome offers everything you expect and more. It is always important to them to make sure that you receive the best deals and services. They will make you the centre of their attention and fulfil all your requirements.
Kempinski Hotel The Dome is situated in Kadriye near Belek, a 25-minute drive from Antalya International Airport and 45 minutes from Antalya city centre.
Kempinski Hotel The Dome Belek won a 2012 Travelers’ Choice Award in the category of Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Turkey.
Rooms and Suites
- Rooms:Experience the warmth of Turkish Hospitality at Kempinski Hotel The Dome and relax with all the comforts of home. Elegantly decorated Seljuk style rooms mingle perfectly with modern architecture.
For a taste of luxury you can choose rooms that overlook either the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean or emerald green pine forests.
- Suites: Their marvellous suites are waiting to provide you with every comfort, featuring unique Seljuk architecture reinterpreted in a modern style with Kempinski luxury. Kempinski Suites are perfect for those who want to bask in the Mediterranean landscape, with a view of calm blue waters.
- Villas: To give extra privacy for you and your loved ones, their villas have been designed so you can have a place of your own, with unlimited comfort and the ultimate in Kempinski elegance. When you book your holiday at Kempinski Hotel The Dome Villas, it feels as if you’re coming home.
The Dome offers a variety of sports and leisure facilities that suit the needs of their business and leisure guests alike.
- Antalya Golf Club: Kempinski Hotel The Dome offers unrivalled possibilities for golf lovers in co-operation with the adjacent Antalya Golf Club. Guests at the hotel can enjoy the rare privilege of direct access to The PGA Sultan and The Pasha courses. The PGA Sultan and The Pasha, designed by leading architects European Golf Design, together with design consultant and Senior Tour professional David Jones, provide not only a challenge to golfers of all abilities but also wonderful surroundings in which to enjoy your game. The playing surfaces, second to none in their quality, stunning landscapes and perfect weather all combine for an unforgettable golfing experience.
- Spa&Fitness: At 3600 m², The Dome Sanitas Spa and Thalasso Centre is one of the largest spa facilities in Turkey. The Dome Sanitas Spa provides the best relaxation for both your body and soul, with its range of massages, beauty treatments, Turkish hammam, sauna and Thalasso pool. Their luxurious private treatment rooms ensure that you will have a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Moreover, you may keep yourself fit and healthy by exercising in their Fitness Centre.
The Fitness Centre features the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment, and is available for use free of charge for their guests. Their Fitness Centre pool is open between 06.30 and 20.00, and you can train under the guidance of their Personal Fitness Trainer from 08.30 to 13.00 and from 15.30 to 20.00.
- Beach&Pools: Kempinski Hotel The Dome features a vast 2123 m² outdoor swimming pool consisting of connecting ‘lagoons’ and a beautiful sandy beach greeting the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. There is also a heated 122 m² indoor pool, an outdoor and indoor children’s pool and an 82 m² Thalasso pool available. We also provide pavilions on their private beach for those who wish to try something more exclusive. A bar in the centre of the main pool is available for swimmers.
- Water Sports: Available Water Sports activities: Diving, Parasailing, Tandem, Jet ski, Water ski, Surf courses, Catamaran, Banana tour, Ringo tour.
- Tennis: The Dome offers three clay tennis courts that face the moderately mild sun of the morning and are shaded in the afternoon. Tennis lessons are available by appointment at Reception.
- Side and Manavgat: See a breathtaking waterfall in the morning, followed by a day of bazaar shopping, food, and a tour of the ancient city at Side. A must-do for those who like some retail therapy with history.
- Tahtalı Cable Car: Soar toward the heavens as you travel on one of longest cable car journeys in the world. An unparalleled experience awaits you as you take in the spectacular view from 2365 m at the Tahtalı peak. Take amazing photographs of the landscape below, and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- Jeep and Quad Safari: A perfect day out for those who like a more energetic and interactive excursion, the Jeep and quad safaris will get your adrenaline pumping and provide a day full of excitement and fun. Explore the expansive canyons and challenging terrain to your heart’s content.
- Trip to Pamukkale: Journey into a surreal landscape of hot springs, travertines, and carbonate mineral terraces as you explore Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hieropolis. Enjoy amazing views while you swim among the ancient ruins in Cleopatra’s thermal pool.
- Antalya Old City, Aspendos, and Perge: Disappear inside the walls of the old city, in the heart of Antalya, for this tour of local history and culture. Start the day with a visit to the Aspendos ancient amphitheatre, the ruins at Perge, and a stop at the Kurşunlu waterfall.
- Cliff Diving: The definitive choice for adrenaline junkies, their cliff diving excursion will literally take you to the edge, as their experienced instructors guide you through everything you need to know to safely enjoy the thrill and rush of cliff diving.
- Demre, Myra, and Kekova: Travel back in time as you discover the land of Santa Claus himself! Visit the church of St. Nicholas, who was from the area, take a boat tour to the island of Kekova, and visit the stunning Lycian tombs and ancient amphitheatre at Myra.
- Fire of Anatolia: Experience the finest in entertainment as the Fire of Anatolia dance troupe wows you with an unbelievable show of lights, music, and dancing like you’ve never seen before. The show is an absolutely astounding series of performances that will leave you wanting more.
- Birthdays and Anniversaries: Let us help you make your special day absolutely perfect with the birthday and anniversary tour packages. A trip to the cliffs of the Antalya coast affords wonderful views of the sea, while you and your guests enjoy champagne, cake, and even cliff diving if you wish!
- Golf School: To help golfers of all abilities achieve amazing results, working closely with what the golfer does naturally, allowing them to receive maximum enjoyment and play to their true potential is their purpose. With a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, we will equip you with the required drills and swing thoughts that make efficient and lasting improvements to your game.
- Transfers by luxury cars, boat or helicopter: We can arrange a helicopter, a yacht or even a jet transfer for you! Book a speedboat or an exhilarating helicopter transfer to explore the coastline while drinking champagne, or simply choose one of their perfectly designed luxury cars to travel in ultimate comfort.
- The Dome Concierge Service: We will be more than happy to make all your arrangements: dining reservations, airport transfers, tour arrangements and tee time bookings.
- Business Center & Internet Access: Whether you are on a business trip or a family holiday, you still have things to keep up with – checking your e-mails, catching up with your colleagues or just updating your Facebook photos. You may easily connect to their free wireless internet anywhere in the hotel, or stop by the Business Centre in the lobby. Please contact reception for printing, scanning, copying and faxing services.
- Kids Club: They welcome their little guests aged between four and twelve in their Kids Club. They will be entertained by their Kids Club staff from 09.00 to 12.30 and from 13.00 to 17.30. The Kids Club is located just by the children’s pool and is close to the beach. We can also provide a standard babysitting service if you require.
- Hair Salon: Refresh your look and experience a whole new you! Kempinski Hotel The Dome Hair Salon is the perfect place to renew and refresh yourself when you just need a little extra boost.
The city of Antalya lies between the south of the majestic Taurus Mountains and the shores of the Mediterranean Sea with its beaches of fine sand, vistas of rare and rugged beauty, many ancient ruins, hidden coves and alluring vacation getaways.
Just 30 minutes from Antalya and its international airport, Belek is establishing itself as an exclusive golf destination of worldwide renown on Turkey’s central Mediterranean coast. Belek is also the ideal base to explore the fascinating ancient harbour city of Antalya, now a bustling metropolis; Aspendos with its breathtaking Roman amphitheatre; or Side, a popular seaside town once chosen by Marcus Antonius and Cleopatra for a romantic tryst.
Taxis in Turkey are charged by meter. Metered taxis are charged according to the official price issued by the government. Taxis have day and night rates.
Their transfer service is 70 euros each way and will be provided via Mercedes Vito, which has sufficient space for passengers, golf clubs and your luggage.
Address and Contact Details
Kempinski Hotel The Dome
Yeni Mahalle Uckumtepesi Caddesi No 20-2 Kadriye
07500, Antalya Turkey
Tel +90 242 710 1300
Fax +90 242 725 5575
Tips to Ensure Stress Free Travel…
It’s full of excitement, anticipation and stress, but you needn’t let travel woes spoil the enjoyment of a trip; far better to be relaxed and enjoy it. Reduce travel stress by following these few simple tips.
It may be boring, but packing is an essential process. Start putting things aside well in advance and pack clothing and items appropriate for your destination.
Check your itinerary and double check all transport arrangements before you set off. Whether you`re travelling by bus, taxi, train, plane or boat, know where you need to be and when. Think about timings and allow plenty of time in case you get caught up in traffic delays, diversions and queues.
Confirm details with travel companies the day before departure. Many airlines and ferry companies operate telephone and online services where passengers are able to check schedules in advance to ensure services are running and to be informed of any delays.
Save time on the day and make the most of online check in features if available. Be sure of restrictions on baggage such as details of forbidden items, the number of items of luggage allowed per passenger and abide by any weight limits that are in place.
Keep travel documents, in a safe but easily accessible location. Make sure you have remembered all the essential documents such as tickets, passports and currency and know what identification is required to travel, checking that it will be valid on the date of travel. Do be sure that you are covered by an appropriate travel insurance policy, having checked the small print and that it is suitable for your destination, length of stay and any risky activities you may wish to participate in.
Clearly mark your luggage with some distinguishing features such as brightly coloured tags. This makes it easier to spot on carousels or in baggage holds or if you are unfortunate enough to be parted from your bags or suitcases, this could make it quicker and easier for you to be reunited.
If you are travelling with children, make sure you have plenty to keep them occupied prior to and during travel. Remember to pack favourite toys or teddy bears to avoid tears or tantrums and take plenty of books, games, drinks and snacks. It is also worth familiarising yourself with the nearest toilet facilities.
Read up on your destination for ideas of what to do when you arrive, including local transport, customs, language and currency. It is also important to keep yourself and your valuables safe when travelling so utilise safety deposit boxes where available. UK airports offer plenty of advice and amenities to help you on your way while allowing to you time to relax and enjoy your trip.
A European river cruise down the Danube would not be complete without a visit to the historic and romantic city of Vienna, the capital of Austria. An even better cruise down the Danube starts in this historic city. Several cruise ship sail from Vienna and have packages that feature two or three day stays in the city at the start of the trip.
Avalalon Waterways has a fabulous 14-day cruise sailing from Vienna that includes a 2 ½ day stay in Vienna to allow for visiting the city and its sites. This cruise goes from the Blue Danube to the Black Sea, departing in Vienna and arriving in Bucharest.
After arriving in Vienna by plane the City is open to exploration for the next 2 ½ days before embarking on the cruise. Vienna offers a vast array of culture, music, arts, and architecture to enjoy.
Tour the City
While in the City there are numerous sights that should be considered a must see. The Anchor Clock is one. The Anchor Clock is located in the oldest square of the Vienna “Hoher Markt’. The clock was built between 1911 and 1917 based on the plans of painter Franz von Matsch.
Known as the Venice of the North because of its many canals, Amsterdam is as avant garde as it is old fashioned. Amsterdam is the capital and largest city of the Netherlands, located in the province of North Holland in the west of the country. The city has many attractions for visitors. Amsterdam is the 5th busiest tourist destination in Europe, receiving more than 4.2 million international visitors annually.
Being part of the province North-Holland, Amsterdam is located in the northwest of the Netherlands next to the provinces Utrecht and Flevoland. The river Amstel terminates in the city center into a large number of canals that eventually terminate in the IJ. The town’s most famous sight is the system of canals, that spreads over the whole city centre.
Cobbled streets are cheek by jowl with glittering night clubs. Here are 10 experiences you should take home with you from the capital of the Netherlands.
1. Amsterdam’s cafes
Known for providing customers with more than just coffee, Amsterdam’s coffee houses abound. It won’t be difficult to find one: there are around 1500 in the city! In Amsterdam, the words “cafe” and “bar” are nearly interchangeable. Dutch pea soup, called erwtensoep, is a specialty made with ham, smoked sausage, thyme, and cloves. It is served with rye bread spread with mustard. Read more
First, the dry facts; Italy covers 116,303 square miles and has a population of almost 57,000,000. You probably already know that Rome is the capital, with a population of 2,775,000. Milan and Naples also have populations of over 1 million.
The Alps and the Apennines are two mountain chains that dominate the geography of Italy. The foothills of the Alps are where world famous lakes such as Lake Como and Lake Maggiore are located. Though the Alps run east to west across the northern part of Italy, the Apennines trace the “backbone” of the Italian peninsula.
Off the southwest coast of Italy are the principal islands of Sardinia and Sicily, home to the great volcanic Mt. Etna, which rises 10,860 feet. Additional island chains include the Tremiti Islands, the Tuscan Archipelago, and the Pontine Islands, among others.
If you go shopping in Italy, look for men’s and women’s clothing, particularly shoes, gloves, and ties. Additional specialties include lace, jewels, leather handbags and luggage, gold and silver, glass and crystal.
One of the biggest “problems” in visiting Italy is having to choose among a huge array of cultural offerings. Not only the big cities, but most provincial cities and even small towns have museums that are well worth your time. How could you go wrong in a country that produced Raffaello, Michelangelo, and Caravaggio? Read more