A very luxurious 5 star hotel in Belek, Antalya, Kempinski Hotel The Dome offers everything you expect and more. It is always important to them to make sure that you receive the best deals and services. They will make you the centre of their attention and fulfil all your requirements.
Kempinski Hotel The Dome is situated in Kadriye near Belek, a 25-minute drive from Antalya International Airport and 45 minutes from Antalya city centre.
Kempinski Hotel The Dome Belek won a 2012 Travelers’ Choice Award in the category of Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Turkey.
Rooms and Suites
- Rooms:Experience the warmth of Turkish Hospitality at Kempinski Hotel The Dome and relax with all the comforts of home. Elegantly decorated Seljuk style rooms mingle perfectly with modern architecture.
For a taste of luxury you can choose rooms that overlook either the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean or emerald green pine forests.
- Suites: Their marvellous suites are waiting to provide you with every comfort, featuring unique Seljuk architecture reinterpreted in a modern style with Kempinski luxury. Kempinski Suites are perfect for those who want to bask in the Mediterranean landscape, with a view of calm blue waters.
- Villas: To give extra privacy for you and your loved ones, their villas have been designed so you can have a place of your own, with unlimited comfort and the ultimate in Kempinski elegance. When you book your holiday at Kempinski Hotel The Dome Villas, it feels as if you’re coming home.
The Dome offers a variety of sports and leisure facilities that suit the needs of their business and leisure guests alike.
- Antalya Golf Club: Kempinski Hotel The Dome offers unrivalled possibilities for golf lovers in co-operation with the adjacent Antalya Golf Club. Guests at the hotel can enjoy the rare privilege of direct access to The PGA Sultan and The Pasha courses. The PGA Sultan and The Pasha, designed by leading architects European Golf Design, together with design consultant and Senior Tour professional David Jones, provide not only a challenge to golfers of all abilities but also wonderful surroundings in which to enjoy your game. The playing surfaces, second to none in their quality, stunning landscapes and perfect weather all combine for an unforgettable golfing experience.
- Spa&Fitness: At 3600 m², The Dome Sanitas Spa and Thalasso Centre is one of the largest spa facilities in Turkey. The Dome Sanitas Spa provides the best relaxation for both your body and soul, with its range of massages, beauty treatments, Turkish hammam, sauna and Thalasso pool. Their luxurious private treatment rooms ensure that you will have a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Moreover, you may keep yourself fit and healthy by exercising in their Fitness Centre.
The Fitness Centre features the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment, and is available for use free of charge for their guests. Their Fitness Centre pool is open between 06.30 and 20.00, and you can train under the guidance of their Personal Fitness Trainer from 08.30 to 13.00 and from 15.30 to 20.00.
- Beach&Pools: Kempinski Hotel The Dome features a vast 2123 m² outdoor swimming pool consisting of connecting ‘lagoons’ and a beautiful sandy beach greeting the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. There is also a heated 122 m² indoor pool, an outdoor and indoor children’s pool and an 82 m² Thalasso pool available. We also provide pavilions on their private beach for those who wish to try something more exclusive. A bar in the centre of the main pool is available for swimmers.
- Water Sports: Available Water Sports activities: Diving, Parasailing, Tandem, Jet ski, Water ski, Surf courses, Catamaran, Banana tour, Ringo tour.
- Tennis: The Dome offers three clay tennis courts that face the moderately mild sun of the morning and are shaded in the afternoon. Tennis lessons are available by appointment at Reception.
- Side and Manavgat: See a breathtaking waterfall in the morning, followed by a day of bazaar shopping, food, and a tour of the ancient city at Side. A must-do for those who like some retail therapy with history.
- Tahtalı Cable Car: Soar toward the heavens as you travel on one of longest cable car journeys in the world. An unparalleled experience awaits you as you take in the spectacular view from 2365 m at the Tahtalı peak. Take amazing photographs of the landscape below, and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- Jeep and Quad Safari: A perfect day out for those who like a more energetic and interactive excursion, the Jeep and quad safaris will get your adrenaline pumping and provide a day full of excitement and fun. Explore the expansive canyons and challenging terrain to your heart’s content.
- Trip to Pamukkale: Journey into a surreal landscape of hot springs, travertines, and carbonate mineral terraces as you explore Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hieropolis. Enjoy amazing views while you swim among the ancient ruins in Cleopatra’s thermal pool.
- Antalya Old City, Aspendos, and Perge: Disappear inside the walls of the old city, in the heart of Antalya, for this tour of local history and culture. Start the day with a visit to the Aspendos ancient amphitheatre, the ruins at Perge, and a stop at the Kurşunlu waterfall.
- Cliff Diving: The definitive choice for adrenaline junkies, their cliff diving excursion will literally take you to the edge, as their experienced instructors guide you through everything you need to know to safely enjoy the thrill and rush of cliff diving.
- Demre, Myra, and Kekova: Travel back in time as you discover the land of Santa Claus himself! Visit the church of St. Nicholas, who was from the area, take a boat tour to the island of Kekova, and visit the stunning Lycian tombs and ancient amphitheatre at Myra.
- Fire of Anatolia: Experience the finest in entertainment as the Fire of Anatolia dance troupe wows you with an unbelievable show of lights, music, and dancing like you’ve never seen before. The show is an absolutely astounding series of performances that will leave you wanting more.
- Birthdays and Anniversaries: Let us help you make your special day absolutely perfect with the birthday and anniversary tour packages. A trip to the cliffs of the Antalya coast affords wonderful views of the sea, while you and your guests enjoy champagne, cake, and even cliff diving if you wish!
- Golf School: To help golfers of all abilities achieve amazing results, working closely with what the golfer does naturally, allowing them to receive maximum enjoyment and play to their true potential is their purpose. With a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, we will equip you with the required drills and swing thoughts that make efficient and lasting improvements to your game.
- Transfers by luxury cars, boat or helicopter: We can arrange a helicopter, a yacht or even a jet transfer for you! Book a speedboat or an exhilarating helicopter transfer to explore the coastline while drinking champagne, or simply choose one of their perfectly designed luxury cars to travel in ultimate comfort.
- The Dome Concierge Service: We will be more than happy to make all your arrangements: dining reservations, airport transfers, tour arrangements and tee time bookings.
- Business Center & Internet Access: Whether you are on a business trip or a family holiday, you still have things to keep up with – checking your e-mails, catching up with your colleagues or just updating your Facebook photos. You may easily connect to their free wireless internet anywhere in the hotel, or stop by the Business Centre in the lobby. Please contact reception for printing, scanning, copying and faxing services.
- Kids Club: They welcome their little guests aged between four and twelve in their Kids Club. They will be entertained by their Kids Club staff from 09.00 to 12.30 and from 13.00 to 17.30. The Kids Club is located just by the children’s pool and is close to the beach. We can also provide a standard babysitting service if you require.
- Hair Salon: Refresh your look and experience a whole new you! Kempinski Hotel The Dome Hair Salon is the perfect place to renew and refresh yourself when you just need a little extra boost.
The city of Antalya lies between the south of the majestic Taurus Mountains and the shores of the Mediterranean Sea with its beaches of fine sand, vistas of rare and rugged beauty, many ancient ruins, hidden coves and alluring vacation getaways.
Just 30 minutes from Antalya and its international airport, Belek is establishing itself as an exclusive golf destination of worldwide renown on Turkey’s central Mediterranean coast. Belek is also the ideal base to explore the fascinating ancient harbour city of Antalya, now a bustling metropolis; Aspendos with its breathtaking Roman amphitheatre; or Side, a popular seaside town once chosen by Marcus Antonius and Cleopatra for a romantic tryst.
Taxis in Turkey are charged by meter. Metered taxis are charged according to the official price issued by the government. Taxis have day and night rates.
Their transfer service is 70 euros each way and will be provided via Mercedes Vito, which has sufficient space for passengers, golf clubs and your luggage.
Address and Contact Details
Kempinski Hotel The Dome
Yeni Mahalle Uckumtepesi Caddesi No 20-2 Kadriye
07500, Antalya Turkey
Tel +90 242 710 1300
Fax +90 242 725 5575