All the beauty products out there ranging from natural (fruits and vegetables) to laboratory synthetics cannot make your skin glow if you are: Stressed, eating junk food, sleep-deprived and sedentary. Your skin needs nourishment and care if you want it to look radiant and healthy.
For most women, part of the morning and evening routines involve a skincare regimen of applying creams, moisturizers, tonics, lotions, and the like. Why do women put themselves through this? They do it primarily to combat the signs of aging, and to maintain youthful looks and beautiful skin! It is a safe bet, however, that most women haven’t put much thought into what is in the products that they are using.
Some women probably do not realize that what they are putting on their skin may actually be undermining what they are trying to prevent to begin with. In fact the average woman puts twelve products on her skin daily, most of which contain harmful chemical preservatives.
So, what can women do? How can they combat environmental pollutants, the affect of solar radiation, and the drying effects of air? How can they be sure they are using the very best products on their skin so they can be healthy inside and out? Here are 6 tips to assist in this process:
1. Be very aware of what is in skincare products. Use products that are all natural as much as possible.
2. Use products that have regenisomes. Regenisomes penetrate the skin to speed cell renewal after sun exposure. They also use the light of photosomes to undo sun damage, and have ultrasomes to renew skin while sleeping.
3. Find products with Proteo-C and Proflavonol-T. These two vitamins protect the skin from premature aging caused by the sun, pollution, and other environmental factors. They also provide advanced nutrition to the skin to keep it appearing smooth and firm.
4. Keep your skin clean and moisturize dry skin; dermatologists recommend moisturizing dry skin twice a day and overnight.
5. Limit stress or learn to manage it effectively. Stress is harmful both emotionally and physically. Find that stress reliever activity that works best and use it on a daily basis!
6. Don’t smoke and stay away from second hand smoke and other obvious pollutants.
Morover, drink plenty of water! Water hydrates skin and hair as well as flushes toxins out of the body. Follow the above 5 tips to true beauty and health.