Kuşadası is a resort town on Turkey’s Aegean coast and the center of the seaside district of the same name in Aydın Province. Kuşadası lies at a distance of 95 km to the south from the region’s largest metropolitan center of İzmir, and 71 km from the provincial seat of Aydın situated inland. Its primary industry is tourism. Her neighbours are Germencik district from northeast, Söke one from southeast, Aegean Sea from west and Selçuk district from north
From 1086 the area came under Turkish control and the Aegean ports became the final destination of caravan routes to the Orient. However this arrangement was overthrown by the Crusades and the coast again came under Byzantine control until 1280 when first the Menteşe and then the Aydinid Anatolian beyliks took control.
Kuşadası was brought into the Ottoman Empire by Mehmet I in 1413. The Ottomans built the city walls and the caravanserai that still stand today.
In 1834 the castle and garrison on the island was rebuilt and expanded, becoming the focus of the town, to the extent that people began to refer to the whole town as Kuşadası (bird island).
However in the 19th century, trade declined in favor of İzmir with the opening of the İzmir-Selçuk-Aydın railway, as Kuşadası had no rail connection.
During the Turkish War of Independence Kuşadası was occupied from 1919-1922 first by Italian (till 1921), then by Greek troops. The Turkish troops won control of the city on September 7, 1922.
Under the Turkish Republic the Greek population was exchanged for Turkish people as part of the Population exchange between Greece and Turkey in 1922. It was a district in Izmir Province until 1954 and become the district of Aydın Province.
Until the first holiday apartments were built here in the 1970s Kuşadası was a fruit-growing rural district, it then grew into a small resort town with holiday flats. These were built as housing co-operatives, membership sold to families in Ankara, Izmir, Denizli and other Turkish cities.
From the mid 1980s Kuşadası grew again into the centre of mass tourism that we have today.
In 2005, the town was the location of a bomb attack causing five casualties, three Turkish nationals, British citizen Helen Bennett and the Irish student Tara Whelan.
Kuşadası caters to tourists, arriving by land, and as the port for cruise ship passengers heading to Ephesus.
In a controversial deal in 2003 the previously public-owned port was leased to a private company and renovated to attract luxury cruise liners. The Grand Princess docks here, along with other cruise ships.
There are beaches including the Ladies Beach, the beach at the centrum, the beaches between the Batıhan Hotel and the Nazilli Site, Guzelcamli Town beach and the Dilek Peninsula National Park beach.
Agents sell holiday flats and villas.
There are vendors of ice-cream, carpets, leather, and software, and bookshops selling books in English, German, Russian and other languages.
Old houses near the seafront, some of them converted to bars and cafes, are the remnants of old Kuşadası, which has become a modern-European looking town. The hills behind are built up with big hotels and blocks of holiday flats. The building boom in the late 80s and onwards has been continued into the hinterland of Kuşadası.
Şirince is a village of 600 inhabitants in İzmir Province, Turkey, located about 6 kilometres east of the town Selçuk. Şirince was settled when Ephesus was abandoned in the 15th century but most of what one sees today dates from the 19th century.
There is a story that the village was settled by freed Greek slaves who named the village Çirkince (meaning “Ugly” in Turkish) to deter others from following them. The village’s name was changed to Şirince in 1926 by the governor of Izmir Province.
Sirince, Izmir, Selcuk Selcuk 8 km away from the historic architecture of the town and has successfully preserved a tourist village.
The original name of the legendary Kırkınca’nın given with reference to the person in an age of forty is rumored that hit the mountains. Kirkice pronunciation of Greek, fortieth, and finally, this ugly forms, such as name, period of the early years of the Republic, formalized in the form of Sirince, Izmir governor Kazim Dirik instructions. The population of 687 people.
19. century, especially in Sirince, famous Greek village with 1800 houses. Population Exchange in 1923 as a result of the Turkey-Greece Greek departure (most of them settled in the village of Katerini Nea Ephesus), Kavala Müştiyan (Moustheni) and Somokol (Domatia) villages have been resettled from the emigrant.
Previously the village, vineyards, figs, olive oil, based on the economy, the new residents in the hands of a tobacco region have been disrupted for a while, but in recent years, in parallel with the increasing importance of tourism, this industry began to flourish again.
Viticulture and olive growing, as well as peaches, figs, apples, walnuts and cherries are grown. 2000-3000, while in the later 1950s, the rural population falling to 700 in the 1990s with the development of tourism has entered into an upward trend again. Currently serves as a board some of the Greek houses in the village.
Şirince the best olive oils produced olive oils produced in the southern Aegean and the values of high flavor and low acidity values.
There are two Greek church in the village is in ruins. In addition, secured its historical architecture.
The journey of Markiz Mansions is started with a dream of Ms. Begüm, who is the owner of the mansion. Ms. Begüm, who bought three abandoned Greek houses, struggled with permits for 5 years and finally she decorated this place as her own house.
Her goal is to make her guests feel themselves like they are in their own houses. The mansion, which has the spectacular view of Şirince, provides service throughout the year. While you can taste your wine besides the fireplace in the winter, you can read your book in the garden of fruit trees in the spring and summer.
One of the most important features of the facility is the facility to offer technological opportunities such as small cinema, DVD, Playstation, TV and wireless internet in all rooms.
Şirince how to get there?
First to go should come to the town of Selcuk in Izmir province Şirinceye. Theres 8 km from Selcuk, Sirince private vehicle, using the output of İmir otabanından Belevi exit, the entrance of Izmir, Sirince Selcuk Aydin lead the way in the direction you need to follow the separation. Once on this road, tangerine, olive and grape scent of winding after a trip to Sirince is reached.
A very luxurious 5 star hotel in Belek, Antalya, Kempinski Hotel The Dome offers everything you expect and more. It is always important to them to make sure that you receive the best deals and services. They will make you the centre of their attention and fulfil all your requirements.
Kempinski Hotel The Dome is situated in Kadriye near Belek, a 25-minute drive from Antalya International Airport and 45 minutes from Antalya city centre.
Kempinski Hotel The Dome Belek won a 2012 Travelers’ Choice Award in the category of Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Turkey.
Rooms and Suites
- Rooms:Experience the warmth of Turkish Hospitality at Kempinski Hotel The Dome and relax with all the comforts of home. Elegantly decorated Seljuk style rooms mingle perfectly with modern architecture.
For a taste of luxury you can choose rooms that overlook either the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean or emerald green pine forests.
- Suites: Their marvellous suites are waiting to provide you with every comfort, featuring unique Seljuk architecture reinterpreted in a modern style with Kempinski luxury. Kempinski Suites are perfect for those who want to bask in the Mediterranean landscape, with a view of calm blue waters.
- Villas: To give extra privacy for you and your loved ones, their villas have been designed so you can have a place of your own, with unlimited comfort and the ultimate in Kempinski elegance. When you book your holiday at Kempinski Hotel The Dome Villas, it feels as if you’re coming home.
The Dome offers a variety of sports and leisure facilities that suit the needs of their business and leisure guests alike.
- Antalya Golf Club: Kempinski Hotel The Dome offers unrivalled possibilities for golf lovers in co-operation with the adjacent Antalya Golf Club. Guests at the hotel can enjoy the rare privilege of direct access to The PGA Sultan and The Pasha courses. The PGA Sultan and The Pasha, designed by leading architects European Golf Design, together with design consultant and Senior Tour professional David Jones, provide not only a challenge to golfers of all abilities but also wonderful surroundings in which to enjoy your game. The playing surfaces, second to none in their quality, stunning landscapes and perfect weather all combine for an unforgettable golfing experience.
- Spa&Fitness: At 3600 m², The Dome Sanitas Spa and Thalasso Centre is one of the largest spa facilities in Turkey. The Dome Sanitas Spa provides the best relaxation for both your body and soul, with its range of massages, beauty treatments, Turkish hammam, sauna and Thalasso pool. Their luxurious private treatment rooms ensure that you will have a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Moreover, you may keep yourself fit and healthy by exercising in their Fitness Centre.
The Fitness Centre features the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment, and is available for use free of charge for their guests. Their Fitness Centre pool is open between 06.30 and 20.00, and you can train under the guidance of their Personal Fitness Trainer from 08.30 to 13.00 and from 15.30 to 20.00.
- Beach&Pools: Kempinski Hotel The Dome features a vast 2123 m² outdoor swimming pool consisting of connecting ‘lagoons’ and a beautiful sandy beach greeting the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. There is also a heated 122 m² indoor pool, an outdoor and indoor children’s pool and an 82 m² Thalasso pool available. We also provide pavilions on their private beach for those who wish to try something more exclusive. A bar in the centre of the main pool is available for swimmers.
- Water Sports: Available Water Sports activities: Diving, Parasailing, Tandem, Jet ski, Water ski, Surf courses, Catamaran, Banana tour, Ringo tour.
- Tennis: The Dome offers three clay tennis courts that face the moderately mild sun of the morning and are shaded in the afternoon. Tennis lessons are available by appointment at Reception.
- Side and Manavgat: See a breathtaking waterfall in the morning, followed by a day of bazaar shopping, food, and a tour of the ancient city at Side. A must-do for those who like some retail therapy with history.
- Tahtalı Cable Car: Soar toward the heavens as you travel on one of longest cable car journeys in the world. An unparalleled experience awaits you as you take in the spectacular view from 2365 m at the Tahtalı peak. Take amazing photographs of the landscape below, and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
- Jeep and Quad Safari: A perfect day out for those who like a more energetic and interactive excursion, the Jeep and quad safaris will get your adrenaline pumping and provide a day full of excitement and fun. Explore the expansive canyons and challenging terrain to your heart’s content.
- Trip to Pamukkale: Journey into a surreal landscape of hot springs, travertines, and carbonate mineral terraces as you explore Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hieropolis. Enjoy amazing views while you swim among the ancient ruins in Cleopatra’s thermal pool.
- Antalya Old City, Aspendos, and Perge: Disappear inside the walls of the old city, in the heart of Antalya, for this tour of local history and culture. Start the day with a visit to the Aspendos ancient amphitheatre, the ruins at Perge, and a stop at the Kurşunlu waterfall.
- Cliff Diving: The definitive choice for adrenaline junkies, their cliff diving excursion will literally take you to the edge, as their experienced instructors guide you through everything you need to know to safely enjoy the thrill and rush of cliff diving.
- Demre, Myra, and Kekova: Travel back in time as you discover the land of Santa Claus himself! Visit the church of St. Nicholas, who was from the area, take a boat tour to the island of Kekova, and visit the stunning Lycian tombs and ancient amphitheatre at Myra.
- Fire of Anatolia: Experience the finest in entertainment as the Fire of Anatolia dance troupe wows you with an unbelievable show of lights, music, and dancing like you’ve never seen before. The show is an absolutely astounding series of performances that will leave you wanting more.
- Birthdays and Anniversaries: Let us help you make your special day absolutely perfect with the birthday and anniversary tour packages. A trip to the cliffs of the Antalya coast affords wonderful views of the sea, while you and your guests enjoy champagne, cake, and even cliff diving if you wish!
- Golf School: To help golfers of all abilities achieve amazing results, working closely with what the golfer does naturally, allowing them to receive maximum enjoyment and play to their true potential is their purpose. With a clear understanding of your strengths and weaknesses, we will equip you with the required drills and swing thoughts that make efficient and lasting improvements to your game.
- Transfers by luxury cars, boat or helicopter: We can arrange a helicopter, a yacht or even a jet transfer for you! Book a speedboat or an exhilarating helicopter transfer to explore the coastline while drinking champagne, or simply choose one of their perfectly designed luxury cars to travel in ultimate comfort.
- The Dome Concierge Service: We will be more than happy to make all your arrangements: dining reservations, airport transfers, tour arrangements and tee time bookings.
- Business Center & Internet Access: Whether you are on a business trip or a family holiday, you still have things to keep up with – checking your e-mails, catching up with your colleagues or just updating your Facebook photos. You may easily connect to their free wireless internet anywhere in the hotel, or stop by the Business Centre in the lobby. Please contact reception for printing, scanning, copying and faxing services.
- Kids Club: They welcome their little guests aged between four and twelve in their Kids Club. They will be entertained by their Kids Club staff from 09.00 to 12.30 and from 13.00 to 17.30. The Kids Club is located just by the children’s pool and is close to the beach. We can also provide a standard babysitting service if you require.
- Hair Salon: Refresh your look and experience a whole new you! Kempinski Hotel The Dome Hair Salon is the perfect place to renew and refresh yourself when you just need a little extra boost.
The city of Antalya lies between the south of the majestic Taurus Mountains and the shores of the Mediterranean Sea with its beaches of fine sand, vistas of rare and rugged beauty, many ancient ruins, hidden coves and alluring vacation getaways.
Just 30 minutes from Antalya and its international airport, Belek is establishing itself as an exclusive golf destination of worldwide renown on Turkey’s central Mediterranean coast. Belek is also the ideal base to explore the fascinating ancient harbour city of Antalya, now a bustling metropolis; Aspendos with its breathtaking Roman amphitheatre; or Side, a popular seaside town once chosen by Marcus Antonius and Cleopatra for a romantic tryst.
Taxis in Turkey are charged by meter. Metered taxis are charged according to the official price issued by the government. Taxis have day and night rates.
Their transfer service is 70 euros each way and will be provided via Mercedes Vito, which has sufficient space for passengers, golf clubs and your luggage.
Address and Contact Details
Kempinski Hotel The Dome
Yeni Mahalle Uckumtepesi Caddesi No 20-2 Kadriye
07500, Antalya Turkey
Tel +90 242 710 1300
Fax +90 242 725 5575
Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul is one of the best hotel in Istanbul, Turkey. Kempinski is the oldest luxury hotel group of Europe. With luxury holiday resorts, business and Spa hotels around the world, all Kempinski Hotels are unique, designed for guests.
Capital of three empires, a proud history across the millennia yet constantly on the move, charming Istanbul, the only city in the world lying on two continents.
And on the shores of the amazingly beautiful, timeless Bosphorus that runs between Asia and Europe is another legend – Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul… inviting you to a journey to where the majestic Sultans of the Ottoman Empire once roamed and combining architectural grandeur and design mingling with the sophisticated comfort of a deluxe hotel.
It provides the guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. This Hotel provides perfection for its guests at every moment and in every way. They serve guests who expect excellence and value individuality and they try to create one of the world’s most desirable and luxurious hotel collections.
Here you can see the awards of this Hotel below;
In the past our kings and queens took great pleasure in soothing and relaxing the body, mind and spirit.You should try Turkish Bath In room treatment (Sanitas Signature Massage, Asian Spell, Mandara, Refleksology, Manicure & Pedicure, Cosmetics) Massages and so on.Pamper yourself and feel the difference of the touch…
Their rituels have been passed down through generations and these secret traditions are the very inspiration behind all of the special therapies.
For the honeymoon package Kempinski offers you two nights accommodations in a Grand Deluxe View Room. You can also try 40-minutes couple massage in Sanitas Spa. Honeymoon Package starts from Euro 2,000 for double occupancy.
You can also attend the full day Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Sight Seeing Tour including lunch (private tour with BMW 7 series car, once during the stay).
This hotel also offers you a special wedding celebration.If you want to get married at a real Palace this hotel is the best one for your dreams!
If you want to be a fan of this Hotel just click this link below;
Here you can see the new Hotels of Kempinski and find out some information about the development of this Hotel
Maxx Royal now offers you a unique holiday experience beyond your dreams. Located in Belek, the facility also accommodates the Montgomerie Golf Course, which was designed by the world-renowned name of the golf world Colin Montgomerie.
Get ready to experience unlimited services and privileges from the moment you step inside! After having cordially received at Maxx Royal doors, everything becomes very distinct and special for you.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE?
Located within Maxx Royal, Maxx Royal Shopping Arcade, business center, real estate & property, laundering & dry cleaning, boutique, jewelers, giftware, opticians and market are amongst the facilities offered. What else were you looking for? Most things you may require during your visit are available at Maxx Royal such as silverware, car rental, ladies & gents hairdressers, doctor, nurse, photographer and wireless internet.
BEACH AND PIERS:
You will thoroughly enjoy the privileges offered at Maxx Royal, some of which are the 300 m long deep blue coastline under the Mediterranean sun, the sea deck with several pavilions, specially designed pavilions for villas, and stylish sun lounges.
Maxx Royal offers its elite guests the opportunity to experience the blue flag beaches of Mediterranean and sunbath at the green beach islands under the palm trees. You are in for a treat as you sip tropical cocktails on your special design sun launches or try some of the snacks specifically prepared for you.
Indoor pool, indoor kids pool, heated sea water outdoor pool, main pool, adult pool, terrace pool and relax pool are amongst the ones on offer at Maxx Royal… You can enjoy the pools, each with different dimensions and technological features and open for services in summer or winter months depending on their location and characteristics.
Aqua park offering ten water slides with different features will become an indispensable place of entertainment throughout the whole day for you. An entertainment area located on a quite large territory attracts attention with its special design, sound and light effects and distinctive technological features.
With all the rooms designed as suites in Maxx Royal, the world of privileges, there is a great number of accommodation varieties that you can select in accordance with your taste and likings. You will feel at home whatever your choice, whether it is the main building, Laguna or Terrace Homes or one of the villas at Montgomerie. Maybe you will feel even more comfortable…
GOLF IN BELEK:
One of the most popular holiday regions of the recent years, Belek is an ideal destination for golf fans worldwide with its large green areas complimenting the deep blue sea. With large surface area and well maintained technological infrastructure, these courses are in a serious competition with their rivals worldwide.
Having the only fifteen 18 hole different courses along the 10 km coast line, designed by famous architects and supported by 50 x 5 star hotels, golf in Belek is well ahead of its rivals in the Mediterranean region.
THE MONTGOMERIE MAXX ROYAL:
An unforgettable golf experience awaits you in the Montgomerie Maxx Royal. With its courses designed by one of the best golf players in the world, Colin Montgomerie, The Montgomerie at Maxx Royal is the most ostentatious golf facility in Belek, combining quality, unique design and presentation.
Where is Maxx Royal?
Situated in the port side region, one of the most exquisite corners of Belek, Maxx Royal is conveniently close to city centre and other transportation points. With its location which is 35 km to the airport, 45 km to Antalya centre and only 1 km to Belek, it offers high quality service to guests all year round.
To make reservation and get more information:
Maxx Royal Call Center
+90 (242) 444 62 99
Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa
İskele Mevkii Belek, Antalya, Turkey
Turkey, the rising star of European tourism, is a perfect place to have a beach vacation with its crystal blue waters and beautiful, heaven-like beaches. Every year, millions of tourists, who are aware of this fact, visit Turkey especially the Mediterranean and Aegean costs and enjoy a beach vacation in Turkey full of sea and sun.
Beach vacations in Turkey cost lower prices compared to Spain and Greece. That’s why Turkey is a popular beach vacation destination for European tourists who want to enjoy the best vacation with the best services at best price.
There are a lot of hotels near the popular beaches of Turkey and these hotels have full vacation package options. These packages include everything you need to spend an amazing beach vacation in Turkey. Some hotels also have their own private beaches, so you don’t have to go far to swim or sunbath. Besides, all these beaches are near to the historical places, such as old Roman ruins, ancient cities, amphitheaters etc. When you are out of water, you can visit these places, too. Turkey also serves you a great night life to you. You may go out at nights and enjoy your drink after dancing.
The most popular beaches in Turkey are located in the Mediterranean and Aegean costs. Çeşme Peninsula in Izmir has many beaches that you may wish to spend your vacation. Alaçatı, Pırlanta and Altınkum Beaches are in Çeşme Peninsula and they let you enjoy a combination of brilliant blue Aegean Sea and fine sands of Çeşme coasts. Muğla is another Turkish Province famous for its beaches. Ölüdeniz and Butterfly Valley are the most popular ones among these beaches. Butterfly Valley is not just perfect for swimming, but for a boat ride, too.
Once you visit this place and see its stunning beauty, you won’t wish to be somewhere else in the whole world.